"Strapped to a x-ray table, assaulted, tortured, poisoned with Myodil (Iophendylate) when a hypodermic needle was thrust in to your central nervous system, then left terminally injured, brain damaged, crippled, incontinent/constipated and in agonizing pain?"
- 2. Pictures and Diagrams
- 3. 1943 FDA investigators damning letter to Walton Van Winkle
- 4. Pantopaque, FDA warning, licence approval 1944
- 5. Pantopaque Test Results, Dogs and Rats
- 6. 3-Pantopaque, 1-Myodil, Medical Murder Cases
- 7. Revue Patient Cases and Dog Test Results 1954
- 8. Davies Report 1956, Myodil Licence 1974
- 9. Pantopaque, FDA warning to Lafayette, 1969
- 10. Pantopaque and Metrizamide tests on monkeys
- 11. The Long-Range Prognosis of Arachnoiditis 1989
- 12. Article on Arachnoiditis Risk After Myelography
- 13. How Arachnoiditis forms inside the spinal cord.
- 14. Article for your GP
- 15. UK Litigation Documents 1994
- 16. Parisian Report, Criminal Injury
- 17. Dr. Burton's Report 2011, BJA Article
- 18. 2012 Dr.Burton, Mengele in America: Myodil
- 19. Additional information, no documents.
- 20. Glaxo's Myodil Cripples 60,000 Australians
13. How Arachnoiditis forms inside the spinal cord.
Dr. Burton November 2011, "In all cases Myodil caused toxic Chemical Meningitis leading to Adhesive Arachnoiditis," blog page 17.
Below is a copy of a report on the development of Adhesive Arachnoiditis inside the spinal cord. Tissue is unable to heal when in the presence of Myodil (Pantopaque) so scar tissue keeps building up around the Pantopaque globules, this is the process that strangulates the spinal cord nerves.