"Strapped to a x-ray table, assaulted, tortured, poisoned with Myodil (Iophendylate) when a hypodermic needle was thrust in to your central nervous system, then left terminally injured, brain damaged, crippled, incontinent/constipated and in agonizing pain?"
- 2. Pictures and Diagrams
- 3. 1943 FDA investigators damning letter to Walton Van Winkle
- 4. Pantopaque, FDA warning, licence approval 1944
- 5. Pantopaque Test Results, Dogs and Rats
- 6. 3-Pantopaque, 1-Myodil, Medical Murder Cases
- 7. Revue Patient Cases and Dog Test Results 1954
- 8. Davies Report 1956, Myodil Licence 1974
- 9. Pantopaque, FDA warning to Lafayette, 1969
- 10. Pantopaque and Metrizamide tests on monkeys
- 11. The Long-Range Prognosis of Arachnoiditis 1989
- 12. Article on Arachnoiditis Risk After Myelography
- 13. How Arachnoiditis forms inside the spinal cord.
- 14. Article for your GP
- 15. UK Litigation Documents 1994
- 16. Parisian Report, Criminal Injury
- 17. Dr. Burton's Report 2011, BJA Article
- 18. 2012 Dr.Burton, Mengele in America: Myodil
- 19. Additional information, no documents.
- 20. Glaxo's Myodil Cripples 60,000 Australians
15. UK Litigation Documents 1994
Below is a copy of a document from Alexander Harris solicitors. An agreement was made prior to the UK litigation whereby Alexander Harris agreed not to pursue the NHS in the course of the litigation and by agreeing to this the NHS would co-operate fully with regard to providing all patient records and associated documentation. The claimants did not know this agreement had been made prior to the proceedings beginning.